Full service repair shop.
Now offering $20 pick up/delivery fee and 1-2 day turn around on repairs!
We want to share our knowledge and passion for bikes with you! We are committed to serving Colorado Springs by providing quality bicycle service, customer service, and products at a reasonable price. Whether your bike has been sitting in your crawlspace for 15 years and needs a full overhaul, or it is a $15,000 race rig with a squeaky brake, we can service your bike needs!
- Inspect all bearings
- Inspect frame and major components
- Lube chain & add air to tires
- Provide an assessment of your bike.
- Adjust brakes (does not include pads or fluids)
- Adjust derailleurs
- Adjust bearings (only applies to bearings that are adjustable)
- True Wheels
- Clean and lubricate the bicycle
- Everything included in Tune Up
- Replace housing and cable (hydraulics are an additional $10.00)
- Adjust and rebuild all applicable bearings
- Break down and clean the drivetrain
- Also covers labor for new parts
Certified dealer for Cannondale and Haro bikes.
Cannondale widely regarded as the bike industry’s leading innovator of game-changing technologies, Cannondale and its handcrafted bicycles continue to innovate across mountain, road, and electric bikes. Cannondale supplies the bike we use on our tours and our personal bikes as well.
Haro is a company passionate about creating quality bikes. Known first for their name in the BMX world, they now create much more, including the very popular and versatile Subvert i/O 5 Electric Pedal Assist Bike. Equipped with Shimano’s top of the line MTB-specific E8000 mid-motor drive unit, this is a serious off-road day-long adventure mountain bike.